Welcome to the Festaff forum. You will need to log in or register to post or create threads

Who’s volunteering then!?

L

Lydiaellen98

Hey, I’m Lydia and am almost 21 from Manchester. Volunteering as a bar assistant for the weekend. Who else is coming🤙🏻
D

DavidR

My main question how is everyone getting access to food - I eat a shed load in a day and I don't want to spend a fortune on small portions from a stall and neither do I want to survive on pot noodle or dry food i've brought so going to contact Festaff for tips on this.

Hoping to speak to experienced festival goers via Festaff for insight
L

Lydiaellen98

Hey! I’m doing bar work too! I’m 20 but I’ll be 21 by the time of creamfields, I’ll also be alone! We should make a WhatsApp group!!! Follow me on Instagram @lyddelle and we can exchange numbers❤️
L

Lydiaellen98

DavidR, I think we get food tokens seen as we are staff... but I’m not sure!
D

DavidR

I've opted for bar staff too - it's where the fun people work! Can't wait to get away from London and nursing for a while. The weather is going to be amazing. @Lydiaellen - You're right. I confirmed it with Festaff that we get a free meal during shift.

Girls - don't forget to purchase the pamper tent for all your girly luxurious needs ;)
L

Lydiaellen98

Yesss agreed! And pffft don’t need a pamper tent, not even that girly😂 what’s your Instagram or something so we can make a group chat?
D

DavidR

I’m girly I look amazing in a shirt, legs better than Beyoncé’s. lol Believe it or not I don’t wish to have social media and I’m probably one of the few people on the planet that do.

Plus i dont give my number out that easily ;) I’ve had my share of stalkers lol
D

DavidR

P.s I meant SKIRT not shirt.
P

Paolo Deyes

Hey everybody, I'm Paolo. Does anybody know if we have to make our own way there or do we get transport provided? Thanks
P

Paolo Deyes

Hey everybody, I'm Paolo. Does anybody know if we have to make our own way there or do we get transport provided? Thanks
D

DavidR

Hi Paolo, no transport provided mate. I’m going by train because I’m in London but there could be cheap coaches online for you e.g mega bus if you haven’t got far to travel.

P

Paolo Deyes

Hey David,

thanks for the information mate. I will sort something out about getting there 👍🏼
F

Festaff Management

You will get a meal voucher or packed lunch per shift as part of the Festaff team at Creamfields.
L

Lydiaellen98

DavidR wrote:
I’m girly I look amazing in a shirt, legs better than Beyoncé’s. lol Believe it or not I don’t wish to have social media and I’m probably one of the few people on the planet that do.

Plus i dont give my number out that easily ;) I’ve had my share of stalkers lol

Follow my Instagram @lyddelle and we can exchange there and make a group chat!
L

Lydiaellen98

Paolo, follow me on insta @lyddelle and we can make a chat!
L

Lydiaellen98

Paolo, follow me on insta @lyddelle and we can make a chat!
D

DavidR

Ladies I haven't got instragram neither facebook or any other social media i'm fun but kinda conservative and I really haven't got the time to maintain a second life online LOL I'm sure it's going to be real fun to meet all of you. I've created a group email account so we can set up a group chat. If you wish you can email your contact details to the following email address and I will set up a group chat:

<span style="color:#666666; font-family:Roboto,RobotoDraft,Arial,sans-serif; font-size:13px; white-space:nowrap">fun.at.creamfields@gmail.com

It will be cool to discuss ideas about items to bring etc etc I have yet to buy tent, sleeping bag.

Speak to you soon

D

DavidR

For some reason the email didn't cut and paste. It is:

fun.at.creamfields@gmail.com
J

Jeeves222

I’m going alone too. Don’t worry about it, you’ll make friends. I’m not very social normally but I ended up with a good group round me and we were out of our tents chatting and having a laugh every night. I was bricking it so much and now i’ve Ended up signing up again this year 😂😂
J

Jeeves222

annaliese wrote:
Heyy, I'll be there, I'm 18 and from glasgow :) will be going alone so a little nervous !

I’m going alone too. Don’t worry about it, you’ll make friends. I’m not very social normally but I ended up with a good group round me and we were out of our tents chatting and having a laugh every night. I was bricking it so much and now i’ve Ended up signing up again this year 😂😂ur reply here
C

Callum Percival.

If anyone wants to follow me on insta it's callumpercival1 would be good to get to know you all before we go :)))
R

RichardH

Hello everybody!
Just wondering if anybody’s coming from Leeds or around Leeds 😃
G

Graham C

Hey! I've just got home from Kendal Calling today. It was amazing!
So many people go alone but everyone working is super chatty and you will make loads of friends. Im working Creamfields too, add me on Insta @carty944

N

Nicola Kemplay

Hey everyone, I know this is a long shot but is anyone who is driving to the festival from Liverpool have 2 spare seats? My friend and I are volunteering as bar staff and if there are spaces it would be amazing, we would obviously pay for petrol!
Also if there is no one driving how is everyone else getting to the festival?
E

Emiy_white93

1st timer coming from Bournemouth! I was hoping there would be info on group chats available for volunteers so if there are any being set up it would be good to know! :)
G

Graham C

hey Emily, there is a group chat on Instagram at the moment, add me on there and ill invite you in. Carty944 :)
M

Mycroft

Hi guys, first time volunteer and creamfield-er working on the bar team. I’m going on my own and would love to try and make some new friends here. Is there a group chat I could join?
N

Natalie Fay

4th year working the bars there!!! Also coming down from Manchester x