Do you want to enjoy the UK's biggest music festivals for less cash than a trip to the cinema?
WHY VOLUNTEER WITH FESTAFF?
- No full ticket lay out on most events.
- A £10/15 admin fee per event is your only expense.
- See the best bands/acts/DJs in the world at the finest festivals in the UK.
- Volunteer, work and party with friends.
- Plenty free time to enjoy the event.
- Reside in the secure staff campsite. Get access to staff area facilities/showers.
- See how backstage works – gain valuable on site experience.
- Be part of the team that stages the event.
- Volunteering looks great on your CV to potential employers.
(Please check individual event pages for event admin fees and bonds)
Find events in your area and around the UK where you can be part of the Festaff team using our interactive map. Choose the festival you desire at the click of a button. Never miss a festival near you again!
Applications are open for
Volunteering at festivals
We offer a range of light and enjoyable posts at over 20 of the UK’s premier events. Whether a wristbander, event ambassador, steward or info point personnel, you will be part of a team helping to stage Britain’s leading festivals and have loads of fun whilst doing so.
Over the past 15 years we’ve grown to work with over 30 of the UK’s leading musical events. Your hard work has continued to open doors for us and our clients currently include Glastonbury, BST Hyde Park, Kendal Calling, CarFest, Bloodstock, Isle of Wight Festival, Boomtown and many more.
We have put together an information pack with some useful hints, tips and tricks to help make your time with Festaff as enjoyable as we possibly can. Please read through this information carefully before making your way to an event so you‘ve got the low-down.