Do you want to attend the UK's biggest music festivals for less cash than a trip to the cinema?
Please take a look at the above video and find out what you've been missing!
volunteer with Festaff!
- A £15 non-refundable admin fee per event is your only expense. The £20 deposit is given back at the event in cash! No waiting around for cheques or bank transfers.
- See the biggest and best bands/DJs in the world at the finest festivals in the UK.
- Volunteer and party with your friends.
- Plenty of free time to enjoy the event.
- Reside in the secure staff campsite and avoid the queues for toilets and showers with access to the staff area.
- Volunteering looks great on your CV to potential employers.
- Get to see how the event works backstage and be part of the TEAM that helps to stage the event.
Applications are open for
Volunteering at festivals
We offer a range of light and enjoyable posts at over 25 of the UK’s premier events. Whether a wristbander, event ambassador, steward or info point personnel, you will be part of a team helping to stage Britain’s leading festivals and have loads of fun whilst doing so.
Over the past 15 years we’ve grown to work with over 25 of the UK’s leading musical events. Your hard work has continued to open doors for us and our clients currently include Glastonbury, V Festival, BST Hyde Park, Kendal Calling, CarFest, Isle Of Wight, Bestival and many more.
We have put together an information pack with some useful hints, tips and tricks to help make your time with Festaff as enjoyable as we possibly can. Please read through this information carefully before making your way to an event so you‘ve got the low-down.