Festaff Limited is aware of the need to address Internet privacy issues and we believe you should be aware of how we intend to treat any information about you that we might receive on the Internet as a result of your visit to this website.
Festaff Limited is the data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “DPA”).
By using this website, you agree to this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree, please do not use this website or submit any personal information through it.
Visiting this website
You can visit this website without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. Our web servers collect the domain names, not the email addresses, of visitors. In general, we gather information about users of this website collectively in order to determine, for example, which areas users access more frequently. This information helps us to determine what is most beneficial for our users, and how we can continually create a better overall experience for our users by improving our range of services and the content of the website.
Information gathered when registering
We may collect or receive information about you when you register with this website or submit information, including, but not limited to, user name, password, first and last name, email address, street address, gender, occupation, interests, messages you send to users and any other data included in a submitted profile or curriculum vitae (CV). We may collect information on the website pages you access and other information you may volunteer, such as survey information, ratings, reviews, questions, and answers. We may also record actions taken on this website including, but not limited to, clicks, page views, IP address, and search queries. We may store this information on our equipment or the equipment of third parties that we have a relationship with for that purpose.
We may ask you to give us contact information (such as your name and email address) and demographic information. You agree that we may, as part of our services to you, communicate with you, or initiate communication with you on behalf of a 3rd party, through your account or through other means made available through your contact information such as email, phone, or postal mail. We may also use your contact information to send you job alerts.
If you create a CV on, upload your CV to or apply for a job through or otherwise use this website, you are specifically consenting to the use of any personal information you have provided to Festaff Limited as set forth herein and in the website terms and conditions of use.
Uses made of your personal information
We will use your personal information in the following ways:
- to process your application as a volunteer;
- to record the activities, interest and experience of applicants;
- to help us identify you and any accounts you hold;
- administration of this website and for internal operations;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- research, statistical analysis and behavioural analysis;
- customer profiling and analysing your purchasing preferences;
- to comply with legal obligations;
- fraud prevention and detection;
- credit scoring and credit checking;
- customising this website and its content to your particular preferences;
- to notify you of any changes to this website or to our services that may affect you;
- security vetting; and
- improving services.
By providing us with your personal information, you agree that we will use that information to inform you of matters relating to volunteering with us. If you do not wish to receive such communications from us, please contact us at email@example.com
Where your personal information is stored
The personal information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the provision of support services. By submitting your personal information to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy statement.
All personal information you provide to us is stored on secure servers and safeguarded by technical and organisational measures.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take all reasonable endeavours to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to us; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal information, please be assured that we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access to, destruction of or damage to such personal information.
Disclosure of your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- our business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we may enter into with you;
- analytics and search engine providers who assist us in the improvement and optimisation of this website; and
- law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case, we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case, personal information held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
Third party personal information
Where you submit personal information regarding another person (for example, where you complete a form on this website on behalf of another person who does not have access to a computer and/or the Internet), you confirm that they have consented to you acting for them and to the processing of their personal information, and that you have informed them of our identity and the content of our terms and conditions of website use and this privacy statement, including the purposes for which their personal information will be processed by us and that they have explicitly consented to our use and processing of their personal information (including sensitive personal information).
Our terms and conditions of website use and this privacy statement will apply to any such third party personal information in the same manner that they apply to your own personal information
"Cookies" are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's (or other access device’s) storage memory when you access this website.
- keep track of your session, your online movements and use of the Internet;
- target our marketing and advertising campaigns more effectively by providing Internet-based advertisements to you that are personalised to your interests;
- deliver content specific to your interests;
- recognise you whenever you return to this website by saving your password; and
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit this website. These companies may use third-party cookies to record information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Festaff Limited may create links to other websites. When you click on links on this website, you may leave our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites, and we encourage you to read their privacy statements before submitting any of your personal information to them.
Access to your personal information
The DPA gives you the right to access the personal information that we hold about you.
If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
- put your request in writing;
- include proof of your identity and address (e.g. a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill);
- attach a cheque to the sum of £10 made payable to “Festaff Limited”; and
- specify the personal information you want access to, including any account or reference numbers, where applicable.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us by email or writing to us at:
The Coach House