Welcome to the Festaff forum. You will need to log in or register to post or create threads

Drivers?

C

Callum Percival.

Hey everyone 👋 do we have any drivers coming from Scotland up for car sharing? Or anyone going down on the Wednesday to Monday to work from Scotland at all?
P

Paolo Deyes

Hey everyone, is anybody driving from Manchester? I'm from Hull but I will be able to get to Manchester as it's closer to Creamfields than I am. Thanks
R

RebeccaW

Hey I'll be driving from Edinburgh through to work - a small car so can only take 1 or 2 people but keen to car share if you still haven't found a way there!
R

RebeccaW

Callum Percival. wrote:
Hey everyone 👋 do we have any drivers coming from Scotland up for car sharing? Or anyone going down on the Wednesday to Monday to work from Scotland at all?

I'll be driving from Edinburgh through to work - a small car so can only take 1 or 2 people but keen to car share if you still haven't found a way there!
C

Callum Percival.

Hey, sounds good if you still have space I'd love to car share, if u can add me on fb it's Callum Percival and we could discuss it more on there 😀
O

Olivia Gray

Is there any chance you will pass through Liverpool? I have no way there from there :L