Welcome to the Festaff forum. You will need to log in or register to post or create threads

WHO'S VOLUNTEERING @ CREAM 2020 THEN?

L

Lydiaellen98

Hey guys!
Im Lydia and I'm 21 from Cheshire, I'll be driving down to the festival.
This is my second year with festaff at cream and it was honestly one of the best weekends of my life and I met some mint people. Banter and booze will be flowinggggg.
Follow me/message me on the gram @lyddelle and we can make a group chat!

M

Mycroft

Heyy, I'll be there, I'm 20 and from Derbyshire :) will be going alone so a little nervous !
S

Sammy Dean

I might volunteer, I only live down the road so can go home for a shower :-)
However I am twice as old as you and then some. I'm an original cream raver ha ha. Still love the festival and the line up this year is better than ever. I just don't know if I can have the two week days off work as I am assuming we need to be on site Weds evening.
Live the life you love!
L

Lydiaellen98

Hey!
Yeah you gotta be there wednesday evening, let us know if youre guna volunteer for sure tho!
X

Xen

I'm going solo this year. Would definitely love to have some people I can meet up with for when we aren't working. Don't want to be slipping over in the mud with no one to laugh with 🤦🏻‍♀️ x
L

Lydiaellen98

Xen wrote:
I'm going solo this year. Would definitely love to have some people I can meet up with for when we aren't working. Don't want to be slipping over in the mud with no one to laugh with 🤦🏻‍♀️ x
Drop me your insta and we can get you added to the chat!! Xxx

Your reply here