Welcome to the Festaff forum. You will need to log in or register to post or create threads

Lift shares?

A

Abby

Hiya, I'm from South Wales but at Uni in Southampton, volunteering alone and have room in my car if anyone wants to lift share from Southampton!
L

Lilian.kaysa

Hey Abby, I live in Southampton too and I would really need a lift to the festival. I am happy to share the costs with you. Thanks for the opportunity. You can text me on 07925 387898. Lilian :)
T

Tash

Hi Abby, I'm volunteering alone and can get to Southampton but if you could give me a lift from there that would be great, i'd also happily share the costs with you. Would be helping me out a lot. If you want you can message me on instagram I'm Natasha.Fegan
thanks x
T

Tabitha Read

Me and a friend are volunteering and could split the cost of travelling we love in Southampton. Text me on 07851 957477 thanks
A

Abby

Ah so sorry! I’m not driving now because I had to come back down to uni earlier than expected! Didn’t know if anyone wanted to so decided not to drive because the ferry is over £100. I’ve got a passenger ticket for the ferry booked though and you’re welcome to join!