Welcome to the Festaff forum. You will need to log in or register to post or create threads

Looking from a lift from Castle Cary Station.

P

Paula

Hey guys,

My name is Paula and this is my first time attending Glastonbury!

Does anyone have any space for a lift on the Monday in the morning from Castle Carey Station?, its 10 minutes driving from the festival. Happy to pay for the ride.

cheers
G

Gem

Hi Paula, I can't offer a lift but I'll be at the station Monday at 12.15 - could share a cab if you are unsuccessful in getting a ride :-) Thanks!
C

Ceri

I was about to say the same. I'm getting the train from London and one of those gets in at 12:15 so happy to share a cab. Was hoping to see if someone was willing to do a pick up, but if not I'm happy to share a cab to keep everyone's costs down
M

Mason

Hello! I have 3 spaces in the back of my car if you all need a lift from the station. I will be travelling from Isle of Wight festival to Glastonbury on the Monday with my mate. If all of you are happy to squeeze in the back of the car with your stuff then I can take you to the festival. My WhatsApp is ‪+447724637659‬ if interested :)
I

Igor

Hi,
I'll be arriving to Castle Cray station by 10:30 AM and looking for a lift, too.
Can wait for you if you still have spare space)

igor
T

Thomas

Hi everyone! I am also arriving into Castle Cary for 12:15 tomorrow and in need of finding a way from the station to the camp site, i'm happy to share a taxi if anyone else is up for it? thanks Thomas.
B

Bethh07

I will be getting in at 12;15 and need someone to share a cab with too x
B

Bethh07

I

Igor

Bethh07 wrote:

Happy to share.
Probably sort this out at the station.