Welcome to the Festaff forum. You will need to log in or register to post or create threads

Car Share from Manchester

K

Kathrin

I have a spare seat in my car when going from Manchester to Kendal Calling if anyone needs it.
K

Kim

Hi,
I need a lift from Heysham I get in at 12.30 if you could pick me up, happy to pay petrol, catching coach back
​​​​​​kim
A

Alice Bartholomew

Hi Kathrin do you still have a seat? I'm struggling to find a way to the festival from Bolton because of train strikes :)
A

Alice Bartholomew

Hi Kathrin do you still have a seat? I'm struggling to find a way to the festival from Bolton because of train strikes :)
K

Kim

Hi Alice
I'm struggling as well due to train strike. Doesn't seem to be any coaches or buses.
Hope we can both get there. Spent loads already with ferry, coach and ferry home and will lose my glasto deposit if I don't get there 😒
K

Kathrin

Hi Kim,
I am very sorry. But Heysham seems quite a bit out of the route I am going to take.
I hope you still can make it to the festival.

K

Kathrin

Hi Alice,
That's fine. Can you give me your email or phone number so we can discuss details? :)
K

Kim

Hi Katherin,
Thanks for replying.
I won't be able to go as Taxi to dear.
You will have a great time ive been 5 times just didnt see train strike coming!
Thanks for replying
Kim
A

Alice Bartholomew

Hi Kathrin,
my phone number is 07426312382

Thanks so much!
K

Kate

Hey Kim, it's probably too late notice now, but I can pick you up from Heysham if you are still in need? I'll be driving up the M6 so it's not too far out of my way. Kate :)