Welcome to the Festaff forum. You will need to log in or register to post or create threads

Anyone volunteering this year?

L

Lydiaellen98

Hey guys!
Im Lydia and me & some pals are volunteering at Kendal this year, drop a message below if you are too and lets get a chat going! :) x
K

Kim

Hi,
I'm Kim and I am going solo. It's a great festival.
S

StigOfThe

Going solo with Festaff but several friends with tickets, all welcome to join
Y

Yaz James

Hey I'm going for the first time solo :) x
L

Louis

Hi, I'm also going for the first time solo!
V

Vanessa 🤩

Yay excited to see I won't be the only solo person!
L

Louis

Do solos tend to camp together or does everyone just find their place and chat with who they're near?
L

Louis

Do solos tend to camp together or does everyone just find their place and chat with who they're near?
S

StigOfThe

Hoping to start a group chat for Kendal, please add me or contact me on this number : 07880 797234 thank you
H

Helen

Louis wrote:

It would be nice to get a little solo camp going actually! My number is 07845 021101 - maybe we can start a group chat on whatsapp or something!
L

Louis

Helen wrote:
Louis wrote:

It would be nice to get a little solo camp going actually! My number is 07845 021101 - maybe we can start a group chat on whatsapp or something!

I'll add you both to one now (not that there will be many of us)!