Welcome to the Festaff forum. You will need to log in or register to post or create threads

2019!

K

Kim

Hi,
I'm also going to Glastonbury x
B

Beth

I’m volunteering at Glasto this year too :)
B

Beth

I’m volunteering at Glasto this year too :)
S

Sku

First time as a volunteer at Glastonbury. Looking forward to it! I am coming with my partner, just the two of us. Looking forwarding to meeting you all there.

Does anybody know where the festaff campsite is this year? I saw the Glastonbury map was released today, and it looks like the previous location from 2017 is gone.

B

Beth

I am going alone! How about you?
B

Beth

B

Beth

B

Beth

Sorry everyone i cant work out why my posts show multiple times and it doesn’t let me delete either!
A

Angela

Hi - I am volunteering at Glastonbury / Beat Herder and Kendal - first time volunteering for all of them. I will be with my sister for the first 2 but on my own for Kendal. Really looking forward to it!!
K

Kim

Good taste lol
K

Kim

I'm solo x
B

Beth

I’m so happy i’m not the only one going alone, was a bit nervous 😊
D

Dougie Law

This will be my 16th Glastonbury and 14th solo, and I my 6th with Festaff.
This will be my first Kendall calling as a sister event.
Ill be driving down from Glasgow.
Anyone want a lift? I have room for up to 2.
Alternatively, anyone able to offer me a lift? Who else is coming from Scotland?
Thanks
Dougie
J

Jacci

Hi Dougie, Would you be happy to answer a few questions please as you have been with Festaff a while?
How far from the carpark is the camp site?
Are there showers on campsite?
Will there be any sort of electric for us at all?
I have a million questions but those are the main ones for now!
Thank you,
Jacci x
Bongo Jacci
A

AmberGlasto

Me and my 2 mates are coming, struggling on how to get on site on the Monday booked a train to castle Cary and hoping to get a taxi from there, anyone else doing this????
L

Liz J

I'm getting a train to Castle Cary from Brighton, arrivng at 4pm - what about you? Might need to get a taxi as shuttle buses don't start until Wednesday
D

DeeH

Hi - I volunteered for the first time at Glasto two years ago - it was a little walk from car park to campsite but nothing like the punters trek. there was a gazebo with kettles for hot drinks/pot noodles etc and for mobile phone charge. We shared showers with Oxfam and were allowed 3 tokens - guess one for each shift. The campsite had a security guard on duty all the time which was reassuring. Hope that helps, have fun :)
J

Jacci

Thanks Dee! x
Bongo Jacci