Welcome to the Festaff forum. You will need to log in or register to post or create threads

Online Survey Help

G

Gin

<div style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-variant-numeric: inherit; font-variant-east-asian: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 12pt; line-height: inherit; font-family: Calibri, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">Hello everyone, my name is Gin. I am currently studying Marketing with Festival and Event Management at Edinburgh Napier University. I am writing this email to ask for a help on answering the online survey for Dissertation. </div><div style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-variant-numeric: inherit; font-variant-east-asian: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 12pt; line-height: inherit; font-family: Calibri, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">I am carrying out a survey with the purpose of discovering the Impacts of Music Festival's Sponsorship on attendees' experiences. The research would help us have better understanding customers and their personal values, leading to better festival management. If you are interested in, could you please help me by leaving your full name and email address, then I can send the link with the survey. The survey requires a number of 100 respondents. However, just a few of you would also help me. Thank you so much for your kind help</div>
Gin
Menu