We have streamlined the volunteer application process to make it as simple & accessible as possible for you to get to the festivals you love. Create a profile, keep it updated year on year, tick the festivals you want to apply for, submit your application... Easy!
Now you can also sign up from your mobile device! Our website is fully laptop/desktop computer, Apple iOS & Android compatible...
- Firstly, get your application in early – places can fill quickly for some events so be sure to keep updated via our Newsletter, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
- Profile Photo – This goes on your on-site ID badge so it is important that it is recent and follows the “Passport photo style” guidelines! Keep it updated year on year, just because you uploaded a great photo when you were in 6th form doesn’t mean it still looks like you today!
- Our website will accept .JPG photos under 500kb in file size. It will accept CVs uploaded in Microsoft Word’s .DOC format or as a PDF file and must also be under 500kb size. If having problems, try re-sizing your files.
- Be sure you know what you are applying for – Read through our FAQ’s page and our volunteer information page. If there’s something you’re unsure about or don’t quite understand, get in touch with us via the contact us page and we’ll be happy to explain it further and ease any nerves.
- Don’t forget your password - but if you do, simply head to this page to reset it. If you get your password wrong, you’ll also be prompted to reset it.
- Appropriate forms of photographic ID – You’ll need a FULL UK Drivers License (the pink one!) or a Passport & whichever you bring, it will need to be in date & valid. For more info, check out this page.
- Remember to click “Save” as you edit your profile.
- Make sure your laptop, mobile device & any software or web browser you are using is fully updated to the most recent version. If it isn’t, some parts of our website may not work properly and you can encounter issues!
- Ad Blockers – we would never put any third party advertising up on our website, so you don’t have to worry about that – but ad block software can sometimes stop important messages popping up when you are completing your application form. Make sure you disable any ad block software when you use www.festaff.co.uk
- Check and double check – You would be surprised how many people get in touch having ticked the wrong festival on their application by mistake!